• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Grand Theft Auto IV - Mega Thread - Potential SPOILERS

It's ****ing great, the car physics are just :eek:

Just for giggles I was doing wheelies last night until my tyres exploded then driving my car on the rims down the highway at full speed against traffic, lol it was like dodge em cars. I caused a massive pile up.

That said though the camera controls when driving can suck my balls, the camera doesn't lock to your vehicle when turning, so you pull a handbrake turn and the camera stupidly remains looking side on at your car as it slides along throughout the turn and only returns to behind the vehicle when you start driving straight again. It may look cool but it basically means you're turning completely blind once you pull a big slide, you can manually swing the camera as you turn but it's really freakin difficult.

Upvote 0
It's ****ing great, the car physics are just :eek:

Just for giggles I was doing wheelies last night until my tyres exploded then driving my car on the rims down the highway at full speed against traffic, lol it was like dodge em cars. I caused a massive pile up.

That said though the camera controls when driving can suck my balls, the camera doesn't lock to your vehicle when turning, so you pull a handbrake turn and the camera stupidly remains looking side on at your car as it slides along throughout the turn and only returns to behind the vehicle when you start driving straight again.
That's how it was in the past three versions, no?

Upvote 0