• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Grand Theft Auto IV - Mega Thread - Potential SPOILERS

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Looks amazing, even as pixelly as the video is and I can't tell if it's the sh*t video quality or not, but looks CHOPPY as hell.

It's the video. People have been recording either with webcams or some ****ty cameras and putting them up on the web. All of the reviews from magazines have said that the frame rate is butter until you get a ton of action on the screen (multiple explosions, etc.). So, I wouldn't worry too much about the frame rate you see in these videos.

Upvote 0
I think it's a shame all these people have got it before the scheduled release, makes the 'big day' a little less big.
Meh, majority of us won't look at it its not like you're gonna be forced into getting the game spoiled. I know that since I paid fifty some dollars, I'm gonna get the full, unspoiled experience.

Upvote 0
More random gameplay vids - http://hosted.filefront.com/YNWA2505

Edit - Can't stop watching this ...

x3trfd.gif

Last edited:
Upvote 0
**** THAT! I AIN'T WATCHING THOSE. I'M REALLY NOT. AAAARGH.

Sorry for the caps as I'm trying to resist the urge to see GTA IV footage.

I managed to stay away from any major spoilers so far. Here's to hoping it stays that way till the 29th.

/leaves thread till April 29th. Later dudes. :D

You think you got problems !
OMG what do I do, buy a console with GTA in, or a new vid card for my commputer and what makes things worse is that its my Birthday on Monday, I don't even need an excuse.
"Help me, help me" said the little fly.

Me no looky videos sez the head, wait till Christmas and buy video card with GTA in !

:)

Upvote 0
You think you got problems !
OMG what do I do, buy a console with GTA in, or a new vid card for my commputer and what makes things worse is that its my Birthday on Monday, I don't even need an excuse.
"Help me, help me" said the little fly.

Me no looky videos sez the head, wait till Christmas and buy video card with GTA in !

:)
Mate, you got a PC monitor or a TV that is capable of rendering 1080p? Then it's a no-brainer, get a PS3!

I'm blown away by the awesomness of it. Gran Turismo Prologue on my Dell 27" PC monitor @ 1920*1080 looks just like a PC game :eek:

Needs to be said that I'm a BIG race games fan and that I got an expensive as hell USB Logitech G25 racing wheel that only works on the PS3 (not the 360) and that GT5 Prologue is a PS3 exclusive. Not to mention, I also have an ATRAC Sony mp3 player that wouldn't work on the 360 and finally that I had a PS2 before and that I loved it. Oh and I hate Microsoft fascist policy aka everything you want to use on our 360 needs to be a Microsoft product since the normal format won't work.

So, yeah, get a PS3 if you fit the criteria. You won't be disappointed. Was definitely the best purchase I made this year.

Upvote 0