• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta Map Grain Silo B5

BEAUTIFUL MAP!!! Grain_Silo B6 is awesome! Good job!

Bug report:
The stairs at grid C2 upper left quadrant has a cap zone between landings one and two. This is in the right hand side wing by German reckoning. I don't believe the cap zone is desired to be in the middle of the stairs.

Not sure how to resolve unless the cap zone can be physically moved so it's in the air, or perhaps made smaller so it doesn't include the stairs.

It most likely is bleeding over from another zone.

Good luck! And again! Awesome map! :)
Hans

Upvote 0
Bug report:
The stairs at grid C2 upper left quadrant has a cap zone between landings one and two.

fixed that issure..

ive been hard at it and im going to bring it to a FINAL now i just have to get the last spawn working properly and im done.
ive really enjoyed this last bit, to finish the map, so i hope you all like it also.

G S final out soon")

Upvote 0
Nice Map but you forgot some Zoneportals in the Stairhous of the Grainsilo. I have 20 FPS at an AMD 4200 X2 ATI x1950 @ 512 MB System. Thats to low i think this Map wont work at an 50 Slot Server.

yeagh your right,i didnt even give it a thought to put portal in there ,so thanks for the heads up.
i'll fix that
Ive got the final 99% ready ,I just cant seem to get the player spawn to work proper at the top of silo for the last Obj."(. Ive had a good break from it to clear my head of brain drain,it just might happen for me now lol.

Upvote 0
Just thought i'd give an upadate as to where Grian Silo is ATM.
At the last post i was 99% done,NOW i'm back to the start of an old version thanks to a major crash of my mobo,hence i have lost the lot old and new content,
Im back working on it now,so soon ill get the final ver done for 50 ppl....

cheers.....

Upvote 0