• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

GRaarrrts theBlackCheetah and Arramus

Shame on you!

chomp.jpg

Upvote 0
gusone kindly sent me a copy of the scan and since it has my gaming name in it, I'm going to post it publicly without fear of copyright infringement.

In addition, under 'fair use' copyright doctrines we can post scans for review or educational use without requiring posting permission from the author. This scan is posted in context with our forum's activity, is relevant to our users, and is an inferior rendition of the original (no disrespect to gusone's scan intended :p). Modded content also provides an education to other modders who can peruse the settings and learn about the coding and necessary elements. It's also leading to BDVehicles mod that I hope we'll see soon.

This image is copyrighted to UK PC Gamer mag and displayed under fair use terms.

You're welcome to post it in the initial thread gusone. My map is purely a customisation of Tripwire's WestLondon providing a little extra driving range, clearing of obstructions, and entry to the church. The real work was done by TheBlackCheetah through the KF Vehicles Mod which from an educational point of view taught me about adding new Actors and assigning property settings.

Last edited:
Upvote 0