GRaarrrts theBlackCheetah and Arramus

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

gusone

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 2, 2009
Sidcup
steamcommunity.com
UK PC Gamer mag this month. Your names in print and your mods on the cover DVD. Make sure you get yourselves a copy to frame now you have your names in print. Good for you. And as always republished without kind permission.

Last edited:

gusone

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 2, 2009
Sidcup
steamcommunity.com
Shame on you!

chomp.jpg

arramus

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 8, 2009
Residing in Japan
gusone kindly sent me a copy of the scan and since it has my gaming name in it, I'm going to post it publicly without fear of copyright infringement.

In addition, under 'fair use' copyright doctrines we can post scans for review or educational use without requiring posting permission from the author. This scan is posted in context with our forum's activity, is relevant to our users, and is an inferior rendition of the original (no disrespect to gusone's scan intended :p). Modded content also provides an education to other modders who can peruse the settings and learn about the coding and necessary elements. It's also leading to BDVehicles mod that I hope we'll see soon.

This image is copyrighted to UK PC Gamer mag and displayed under fair use terms.

You're welcome to post it in the initial thread gusone. My map is purely a customisation of Tripwire's WestLondon providing a little extra driving range, clearing of obstructions, and entry to the church. The real work was done by TheBlackCheetah through the KF Vehicles Mod which from an educational point of view taught me about adding new Actors and assigning property settings.

Last edited:

THEDDLE

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 14, 2009
Hey.

Hey.

I want to be famous to. :( Maybe my Thank You Letter to Activision and Anti Activision chain letter will make me famous. LMAO.:D

JustFilth

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 15, 2009
UK
www.leveldesigner.co.uk
Well on you arramus you little minx you, Fancy swapping for a keyboard :D.

Great to see BC in the spotlight! as the work you have produced and at the rate of production you desrves it ten fold.

Cheers Filthy.