• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Tactics Got some free weight? Buy the medic pistol

Last match I played, ran support with an AA12, Double Barrel, AND the medic pistol. It was pretty awesome.

Never even bothered shooting anything with it, I just whipped it out to touch up teammates and then got back to doing support things. It's SO convenient and SO useful and SO cheap that it's practically mandatory to carry, it's like EVERY class is half medic now...

I wonder if Tripwire will have to nerf that somehow? :rolleyes:

Upvote 0
I wonder if Tripwire will have to nerf that somehow? :rolleyes:

SHHHHH, you silly! *Prays Cthulhu for that day never happenning ever*

I mean, really, this gun is a godsend. It's way better than the 9mm in every way and there's absolutely no reason not to pick it as a sidearm (too bad it's impossible to sell/toss the 9mm) if you can afford it :

-It looks cool with its futristic vibe (it looks like the phase pistol in Star Trek).
-It sounds beefy and lazer-ish (its sound reminds me of the S.P. Musket of KF1).
-Its reload animation if full magazine is nothing short than amazing. (9MM doesn't have it)
-It has a reflex sight optics attachement make it one of the most accruate weapons in the game so far (besides the single fire mode of the SCAR and maybe the Bullpup).
-Damage-wise, it's better than the 9mm since it mostly one shots trash up to Suicidal difficulty.
-It's has a goddamn homing dart that heals people !
-It's so far the lightest and cheapest weapon in the game (aside from the 9mm but it doesn't count since it's a default non-buyable weapon).
- Did I mention it's freaking reload animation ?! I can't stop hitting R when I have it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0