• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Got Destroyer of worlds a nerf or is it just me?

N6 Nomad

Dec 12, 2021
It’s been a while since I played Demo, but I could swear the shot that triggers ZED Time exploded as a nuke. I played a few rounds and it isn’t the case anymore. Just when the ZED Time is already activated the warhead will explode like expected. That makes it nearly impossible for the m79 or the rpg to explode as a nuke. Is that purposed or a bug? Because I think that is ridiculous.

The projectile triggering Zed Time doesn't activate the skill, and never did. If you use a multiple-projectiles weapon (like the HX25 or the Kaboomstick), you can get a nuke if one projectile hits after the trigger. Most of the time though, you get a nuke because your movement or someone else's weapon triggered the Zed Time, giving you the illusion your weapon did it.

Reactions: MrtPsr and N6 Nomad
Upvote 0
The projectile triggering Zed Time doesn't activate the skill, and never did. If you use a multiple-projectiles weapon (like the HX25 or the Kaboomstick), you can get a nuke if one projectile hits after the trigger. Most of the time though, you get a nuke because your movement or someone else's weapon triggered the Zed Time, giving you the illusion your weapon did it.
Thanks! :)

Upvote 0