• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Gore Level

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldat-Hans said:
I live in germany, but my steam is in english. If that is the reason, I want my money back!! I dont sell the same money as others, and dont have the same options than the others!! That is fraud!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :(

Well actual it isnt due to u live in a country which has laws to stop certian things u see. Its like u dont see Nazi flags etc.. in ur games to e.g COD series where i see the Nazi flags.

But hey lets see what a Tripwire dude says probly be around that!

Hypno

Upvote 0
You have all the features

Certain insignias and excessive gore was cut to appease the game to the German market, which is by far the second most important market for this game. Would you rather have it put on the index, so noone will know about in Germany?
By buying the game via Steam, you agreed on the EULA. So you cant really complain about something you agreed to.

Upvote 0
I Say AGAIN: I AM 18 YEARS OLD AND ALLOWED TO PLAY THE UNCENSORED VERSION!!!!!

Upvote 0
beechgrove said:
You should be able to edit your redorchestra.ini file to allow gore i would think, my ini file reads as:-

[Engine.GameInfo]
GoreLevel=2

and i have full gore, might work
It won't. That was the first thing i tried after i read "reduced gore" in the options (i didn't even play the game before i edited my ro.ini).

The first thing i noticed after i switched to the game options was "reduced gore". My first thought on this was "damn it". But when i started playing the game I didn't even noticed it...
And I never missed the swastikas.

Upvote 0
Soldat-Hans said:

You may be 18 but you are way far for grown up.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.