Golf Bug

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Exo

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 27, 2021
All Collectiables in the Golf Area are marked as collected! Also in the Log! Then you only have to collect one and the quest is marked as complete in the Log.

Crazy how many massive Bugs are in the Game

Kittenmittens

Tripwire Interactive Community Team
Staff member
Mar 11, 2016
Killing Floor Discord :)
Can you explain the exact bug you are having? Is your report saying all the collectibles were marked completed before you entered the area? This is the first time I have heard of this happening. Which console are you playing on? Please give as many details to make the situation clear. :)

Exo

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 27, 2021
No i got in the area (on my way to caviar key) and collected about 4-5. As i completed caviar bay (still have the trophy bug!) and went back the hole Area was marked completed! I know it sounds strange but my PS5 also crashed. I dont know what happend here.

Since i entered caviar key i have bugs over bugs... like this.

I got the trophy for killing ALL predators but not the throphy for each predator

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210127-172043_PS App.jpg
    Screenshot_20210127-172043_PS App.jpg
    364.4 KB · Views: 1
  • Screenshot_20210127-172711_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210127-172711_Gallery.jpg
    816.3 KB · Views: 1