• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Error] Glowing Line at Bottom of Screen

I've got this weird off-shoot of the "rainbow colors" problem that some people are getting at the bottom of their screen.

I've got this long grey line at the bottom of my screen, just a few pixels high, that goes clear across the horizontal. When moving, there is this whitish glow that will extend up about 1".

Here is a screen of what I'm talking about (apologies, but you'll have to zoom in to see it, I think). I'm having trouble capturing the glow, but please take my word that it is there.

Now as for specs, I'm running:
i7-920
6gb DDR3 @ 1600
2x GTX 280
Win7 64-bit
latest nVidia drivers (280.26)

I've already fiddled with settings (post-processing to low, shadows to low, lighting effects to low, etc), and the glow is made minimal....until I start moving. But the grey line remains.

Any ideas? Anyone else have anything similar?

Attachments

• 2011-09-20_00001.jpg
    2011-09-20_00001.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 0
AA is not being forced. The current setting is FXAA High (whether or not any AA is actually occurring is an entirely different matter).

My resolution is also native, 1680x1050.

It was bad tonight, flickering quite a bit. It seemed like the grey line was thicker, too.

However, I should point out that this ONLY happens while actually in-game. It does not appear in any of the menus or splash screens.

Upvote 0