• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Global Stats Reset

Global Stats Reset

• Yes

Votes: 718 75.3%
  • No

Votes: 235 24.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
what dont you understand? this is a game where stats gives advantages in the gameplay and unlocks. End of discussion

The advantages are so marginal that it barely matters and people will get it sooner or latter so why force your choice down everyone throats?

The problem is TWI should have turned stats off altogether till they fixed it (but they wanted it in to market the game to COD kids). This would have saved them a lot of headaches...

ps.: I want my stats reset ;)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
No, we voted, the most people said yes, so the reset is for ALL.

It's true, but can you imagine what the forum will look like after an enforced stat reset?

9k=
9k=
Horse_Rage_Hard-big.jpg

Upvote 0
Just give us an option to reset. I know there are many people who got the stats they earned and who want to keep them, but last night I just went from honour level 22 to 71 without doing anything and I got thousands of kills on weapons I didn't even use.

I don't say, I want everybody's stats to reset, but I want mine back to some believable level...if not back to 0 so I can start leveling up properly again.

Last edited:
Reactions: Undesired_Hero
Upvote 0
In the apparent space of one game the following changes happened to my stats:

Honour went from 38 to 58
K/D ratio went from about 1.7-1.8:1, to 3.84:1 (the death total seems the same or there abouts, the kill total has leapt up)
Tanks destroyed went from about 10 to 63
Fav team went from allied to axis
Fav class went from assault to commander
Fav weapon went from Ppsh41 to G41
Elite rifle went from L1, to L2
Marksman went from L1 to L2
Commander went from L1 to L3
Accuracy for all weapons seems to have pretty much doubled.
SVT went from L0 to L19
MKB42 went from L0 to L6
G41 went from L0 to L20
Total number of wins and loses has shot up
And numerous other changes....

I almost never use the elite rifleman or commander class. And I avoid the MKB and the semi-autos like the plague. I use the ppsh primarily, yet now the G41 and SVT are higher level.

I cannot possibly think of anything else to cause this except someone elses stats being added on top of mine. Most bizarre.

Upvote 0