• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Global Stats Reset

Global Stats Reset

• Yes

Votes: 718 75.3%
  • No

Votes: 235 24.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow, I think I just realized how you get messed up stats. Sorry if someone already realized this.

But I bet it happens if you pick up a dead person's weapon. Thats the only possibility that makes sense. I've very rarely used the G41 but I'm like lvl 7 with it. I bet when I picked up a dead guy's G41, I absorbed his stats because your character doesn't become better with the gun, you spawn with a gun that has leveled stats almost like an RPG item.

I think I cracked it!

Upvote 0
Wow, I think I just realized how you get messed up stats. Sorry if someone already realized this.

But I bet it happens if you pick up a dead person's weapon. Thats the only possibility that makes sense. I've very rarely used the G41 but I'm like lvl 7 with it. I bet when I picked up a dead guy's G41, I absorbed his stats because your character doesn't become better with the gun, you spawn with a gun that has leveled stats almost like an RPG item.

I think I cracked it!

I have never picked up anyone's weapon beyond grenades and I have stats all over the board with stuff I never used. Not crazy stats like some but stuff that shouldn't be there at all since I never used weapon XYZ or played class XYZ.

Upvote 0
There's no point to a stats reset when there are no leaderboards.

this.

there's no reason for them to be reset, so why even bother. Also the devs just patched all the proper unlocks for people to get ro1 unlocks/dde unlocks etc why go through the headache of having to do that again after a stats/unlocks reset.

more important things need fixing anyway...like that annoying loss of sound bug.

Upvote 0
400 kills that might not even be yours? How can you be certain? After every kill did you run to your stats page to make sure it recorded properly?

I check my stats after every match, mostly to look at how close I am to class level up but I do see if it leveled my kills/deaths up as well and it seems to work although dont really care about that more interested in win/loss and leveling up my weapons/classes for those bonuses/new looks

IE triggerguard, sighthood removed etc etc.

Upvote 0
this.

there's no reason for them to be reset, so why even bother. Also the devs just patched all the proper unlocks for people to get ro1 unlocks/dde unlocks etc why go through the headache of having to do that again after a stats/unlocks reset.

more important things need fixing anyway...like that annoying loss of sound bug.

1. I want to reset my stats, so if there'll be an option to reset stats individually - I'm ok with that.
2. Progress gives players small advantages, so it's kind of unfair if you've never played with a weapon to have it maxed out. I'm topping the scoreboard every round anyways, so I don't care, but I can see why some people might care.
3. Devs didn't go through a list of DDE preorders to give them their unlocks manually. They won't have to do it again after reset.

Upvote 0
This is quite frustrating, got some achievments I most certenly did not deserve, and have never, ever fired an mg on a tank, never fired a stationary mg etc etc.. Atleast give us the option to reset our stats once, if you don't feel like it's fair to reset all of the players stats. Since for some, they are infact working.

Hope to see this fixed soon :)

Upvote 0
I just went from Raw Recruit to Veteran as Commander with a map change. Have only played as commander 3 or so times. 3 or more roles also got level up with out me playing. Squad Leader sits at 0 exp no matter how much I play it.

Seen my weapons levels go up and down. Got levels, kills and crazy accuracy on guns I have never used.

Need to be fixed and reset.

Upvote 0

I think I cracked it!

I don't know...I got all kinds of false tank related stats and I never played as tank crewman/commander or AT soldier. Since people are glued inside tanks, I couldnt not have picked a tanker's weapon and absorbed his stats.

Upvote 0