• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Global Stats Reset

Global Stats Reset

• Yes

Votes: 718 75.3%
  • No

Votes: 235 24.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wooo in single battle I just gained over 30 honor level (went from 37 to 76 I think?) with guns that I barely used getting up to lvl 30+, assault class which I used about 4 times total got to level 4, commander class which I NEVER used is my favorite class, etc.

I'm obviously made of so much win that even this game is preparing my stats for my inevitable wins :cool:

Upvote 0
Um, no? I have 400 kills on the PPSH I don't want to lose. Why else would I use that POS except to rank it up to get the drum mag?

Resetting stats will not prove anything. What will happen will happen. It will only piss off people who have already invested in the game - myself among them.

400 kills that might not even be yours? How can you be certain? After every kill did you run to your stats page to make sure it recorded properly?

Upvote 0
Yes please reset the stats and achievements.
I don't usually care about Steam achievents but this just feels stupid and annoying: Yesterday some achievements suddenly unlocked for me, for example all "Firing Gats" achievements, even though I haven't touched tanks in MP yet. :p

Also my in-game stats are completely messed up and show false information on every category.

Upvote 0
Yes, PLEASE. It bumped me up to level 76 and I have ~4000 kills with the MP40 that I've never even used. Not only that, but the weapon that I actually DO use is level 1 and has been stuck that way for a few days now.

I want to be able to see my actual stats, not have a 2945% accuracy rating with guns I've never used (the MP40) and all these anti-tank gun kills when I've never picked it up. To top it off, I keep getting yelled at for cheating.

Upvote 0
No. I have actually legit earned my 250 something kills with my Kar98. Heck before I actually stay on a server I check after 2 or 3 kills if it is being tracked. If it's not I find a new server. If anything I should have more kills because I know I have around 50 more that were never accounted for. I earned my stuff by being smart and not just sitting in servers that don't work, that's what you lot should of done/be doing.

Upvote 0
If I seriously have to re-level my G41 to level 35 I'm going to get a refund.

**** no.

Why would you work so hard leveling a weapon knowing the stats could and probably will be reset since they haven't worked for most people since day one?

For all the stats clingers out there: Just play the game casually and assume all your stats will be lost. Don't skip a day in school or work to get weapon "X" up to level 75.

Upvote 0