• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Global Stats Reset

Global Stats Reset

• Yes

Votes: 718 75.3%
  • No

Votes: 235 24.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I wonder how much longer its going to be before they get this fixed. Game has now been out a week an the longer it takes the more angry everyone will be when they have to reset.

Which I do believe they will personally. Since my stats get more ridiculous every time I check them. I joined a game earlier an I was a Hero class Commander despite only having been commander a couple times. I now I have over 4000 kills too apparently.

Upvote 0
I am lvl 45 and i earned it, i want to keep it, but if the only way to fix the system is to reset the whole thing, i guess you gotta break some eggs to make an omelette.
How do you KNOW you earned it? Did you check you stats page after every point earned? Did you check it before and after each session to make sure nothing changed? If you didn't check after every point awarded you have no idea really if those points are yours are not. Not all the errors are big ones.

Upvote 0
How do you KNOW you earned it? Did you check you stats page after every point earned? Did you check it before and after each session to make sure nothing changed? If you didn't check after every point awarded you have no idea really if those points are yours are not. Not all the errors are big ones.

Obviously i watched it go up after each map, it never went up a crazy amount or skipped any levels, and the amount of kills i have is in line with the amount of time ive played.

Upvote 0
Obviously i watched it go up after each map, it never went up a crazy amount or skipped any levels, and the amount of kills i have is in line with the amount of time ive played.
Doesn't have to go up crazy amounts to be inccorect. I've recorded just a few points here and there that are mistaken points, in some cases, it is wrong by 1 or 2 points. Those are easy to spot if you never played the class. This leads me to believe that in the classes you DO play and weapons you DO use, a few points slipping in here or there would likely go unnoticed.

Upvote 0
Doesn't have to go up crazy amounts to be inccorect. I've recorded just a few points here and there that are mistaken points, in some cases, it is wrong by 1 or 2 points. Those are easy to spot if you never played the class. This leads me to believe that in the classes you DO play and weapons you DO use, a few points slipping in here or there would likely go unnoticed.

So i didnt earn a few points, well id like to keep the 90% ive earned then.

(absolutely impossible, i know)

Upvote 0
I vouch for the option to choose to reset yourself,

but I'm against a mass-extermination of all current stat records. Mine have been a little loopy, sometimes they don't save, other times I seem to have gained a level in a gun I didn't use.

Personally, I don't give a rat's *** about having leveled up the DMP-28 to level 2 despite never using it, simply because I don't play as a Russian Machinegunner very often. In fact, I haven't even done so once yet.

On the flip coin, I did very much enjoy seeing my G41 get a little boost to its kills later in the week, and though I didn't earn it 'fair and square', many of its kills came from legitimate play. To simply erase all of what I've done in the name of removing what has been unjustly added would be a real mood-killer, in my opinion.

If they can find some miracle way to separate what stats are yours and what are false, then grand, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

Upvote 0
I did get several wpns to lvl15 by using them and others to lvl25 by NOT USING THEM. i have 1544% accuracy with the sniper rifle, which i never used.

+1 for a total reset.

I guess they dont reset, because they havent fixed the stats issue. If thats not fixed, a reset would help nobody in the first place.... cheers TWI you can do this

Upvote 0