Ghost Recon For Free

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Murphy

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 22, 2005
liandri.darkbb.com
I just played my freshly downloaded copy of Ghost Recon and I can't see the ads!? There are none in the mainmenu, none in the options menu, none in the campaign menues where you select your men etc. and there are none during the loading screen. So, am I extremely lucky or what happened?
Either way: I like it.:p

Jokerman

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 18, 2006
I just played my freshly downloaded copy of Ghost Recon and I can't see the ads!? There are none in the mainmenu, none in the options menu, none in the campaign menues where you select your men etc. and there are none during the loading screen. So, am I extremely lucky or what happened?
Either way: I like it.:p

No, sorry mate. Im 'fraid you have the flickering version- 1 frame every min or so directly to your subconcious.

SOAD

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 10, 2006
the ghost recon download appears to have gone from fileplanet but im downloading from the other link at gamershell. i wonder where it went, it isnt just the download page but fully disappeared from their site!?! (except digital purchase)

SiC-Disaster

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 16, 2005
Netherlands
www.tangodown.nl
So, ive got to ask....
Why does Ghost Recon give me a HUGE fps drop in any urban terrain? And that on my new computer! It ran great on my old one, but on a pc that can run any Unreal 3.0 engine on ultra it runs like a thick piece of **** through a straw!
It's like, 10 and lowerish fps in any urban environment :eek: the 4th mission in the game really is unplayable because of it, as it's constant 5 fps :(

And this isnt the freeware version either, it's original from the store.

Britney Federline

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 22, 2005
For some reason, Ubisoft seems to think that I live outside the US when I try to install this and Farcry, even though all my account settings say I'm in the US. And I really am in the US. Maybe their servers are overloaded and are crapping out on that login part.