Ghost Recon For Free

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Ralfst3r

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 21, 2005
The Netherlands
I remember why i call it failplanet. The link redirects you to the frontpage and doesnt actually start the download. GG Failplanet.

Murphy

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 22, 2005
liandri.darkbb.com
How awesome is that? I only have it on my xbox, now I can play it on Lan. :D
I hope it works.
EDIT: Doesn't work for me either.
Also, what do they mean by ingame ads? Does anyone have any info on that?

Jokerman

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 18, 2006
Not a solid info, just a wild guess- posters and signs incorporated into the maps themselves. More intrusive than that and they would be flamed till kingdom come.

JoshuaC

Mar 13, 2006
Arizona
They released far cry, some rabbit game, and the first prince of persia game.

Too bad I have all those and the only one I'd really like to get is ghost recon.

Oleg

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 16, 2006
And GRAW2 is faithfull to the old Ghost Recon in exactly how many ways?
Right, 0. Great game.

Actually of all post-OGR games and expansions GRAW2 is THE most faithful to the original GR. And is a very good game by itself.

AsoBit

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 23, 2005
Kansas City, MO
www.flickr.com
The gamershell link by AsoBit seems to work.
Could someone tell me what the ingame adds are?

In parts of the menus you'll see the Subway logo, or a PS3, etc and if you click on it, it'll shrink the game and bring up the web browser with the site. And during load times, it'll play a video ad.