• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad Getting tired of random players?

Jelan

Nov 2, 2009
I mean, you're playing with a friend on hard than some random guys join with lvl 0-2 perks and starts to whine for money, and when they don't get any they just leave you with the higher zed count? Other time, you get cornered by Clots and and Gorefasts and you die, then an SS picks up your AA12 to sell it and leave you with nothing for wave 8. Intimidating, isn't it?

So, I'm looking for people here to play with. Six of us could invade a server and have a good game. None of the above problems, will be a problem anymore. And we can even have a lot of fun.

I just leave a link to my Steam profile and add me if you want to play. Would be awesome. Srsly:eek:

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198006438638

lol. Gusone would have a field day with this :D
Even got an ID to start with....;)
If you tightwads don't have the bandwidth to host your own games, it sounds to me you should get off your arses, get a paying job and fork over a few bucks a month and run your own servers. Wouldn't take but an hour or two per week.

Latch key kids :rolleyes:
Going to school is about a hour and half, than I'm there for 7-8 hours, than going home is an another half an hour. Get a job to rent a server? No way, easier to fill up an existing one. Oh, and bandwidth is not a prolem here anyway, the problem is that I can't host even with all the necessary ports open and IP given.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Going to school is about a hour and half, than I'm there for 7-8 hours, than going home is an another half an hour. Get a job to rent a server? No way, easier to fill up an existing one. Oh, and bandwidth is not a prolem here anyway, the problem is that I can't host even with all the necessary ports open and IP given.
I can see my point sailed way over your head........not surprising.....:rolleyes:

Upvote 0
Invading a server

Invading a server

I have to say, having been on a server that was invaded.

It's a pain that you're in some game with 1-2 people, then 3 losers with some tag show up, vote kick everyone, and then vote kick anyone who joins.

It's a public server for a reason, someone was generous enough to open up a server for all... get your own private server and stop abusing other people's generousity.

Upvote 0
I have to say, having been on a server that was invaded.

It's a pain that you're in some game with 1-2 people, then 3 losers with some tag show up, vote kick everyone, and then vote kick anyone who joins.

It's a public server for a reason, someone was generous enough to open up a server for all... get your own private server and stop abusing other people's generousity.

Haha, you know what? You have a huge point there.

I got kicked by 4 punks who hijacked a server earlier today. I was shooting some footage for a new video tutorial when they vote kicked me for absolutely no reason.

If you see them ingame, you might end up getting vote kicked from your public game, so be prepared:

And I'm posting this to warn others and call these jerkfaces out.

A friendly email to the administrator of the server I got kicked from guarantees they'll be perma-banned from playing there. Funny thing is that they actually kicked the server owner after they kicked me!

Spoiler!

Public servers already get enough of a bad rap as it is. I don't understand why these selfish people find it necessary/funny to add to that bad reputation.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I want to find a clan too, but almost every clan I see at these forums are like, "Hey guys! We want fun ( some say pro as well ) players with a mic and a good, fast computer to play Suicidal with us!"

Granted, I have a mic and a decent computer, but I still have level 2-3 Perks.

Oh the agony of recent Pubs.

Upvote 0
I like pubs. I really do. Too many higher-level clan games come down to camping the same spots with the same few classes every time.

I get really sick of seeing 3 Sharpshooters, 2 Commandos, and a Medic camping the U-Room in Biotics everytime. Even if the pub group that has one of every single class, trying to camp somewhere new dies, it's more fun and way more diverse.

Not that clans are bad. Just that pubs get knocked a bit harshly.

Upvote 0
I like pubs. I really do. Too many higher-level clan games come down to camping the same spots with the same few classes every time.

I get really sick of seeing 3 Sharpshooters, 2 Commandos, and a Medic camping the U-Room in Biotics everytime. Even if the pub group that has one of every single class, trying to camp somewhere new dies, it's more fun and way more diverse.

Not that clans are bad. Just that pubs get knocked a bit harshly.

I usually end up in West London with 2 Berserkers, 1 Demo, and the other 2 vice versa that don't really help.

The berserker(s) run(s) off and rambo(s), die(s), and beg(s) for money like their (his/her) lives (life) depended on it.

The Demo gets himself blown up.

The others just act like they're mentally retarded.

Like shooting one Clot with 3 shells from a shotgun. So I say, "Hey, you're better off shooting groups with your Shotgun, use your 9mm Tactical for small, single enemies."

90% of the time they reply with this:

"omg n00b it's onlee beginnur its so eeaassyy"

If it's so easy, why are we failing every round after the 5th wave?

I could go to normal, but I'm waiting until all of my Perk's are lever 3. I find Normal was a bit too hard with the same issue stated above 80 procent of the time.

Last edited:
Upvote 0