• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

[How Do I?] Get the "Not a War-hammer" Achievement?

Jul 10, 2011
Arizona
I've mined so much stuff and haven't gotten it. What is "accumulated gold" anyways?

Never mind, I mystically got it...

Last edited:

Ackattack

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 16, 2013
Actually, I'm having a somewhat related problem. I've got the retail version of Dwarfs!?, and I have easily gotten over 40k gold in my various playthroughs on Normal and Easy, as well as my runs through the tutorial. However, I cannot get the Not A Warhammer achievement. It doesn't even appear in the list of awards in the game!

I figured to combat this, I would try getting the Free to Play version and playing through that. It worked, and all achievements I had earned in the retail version instantly unlocked in the Free to Play version. So I ran through an hour long game on Easy and ended up getting the Not A Warhammer achievement along with a couple of others.

I switched back to the retail version of Dwarfs!? and instantly gained all the achievements I had earned in the Free to Play version, with the sole exceptioin of Not A Warhammer again. So now that I have both versions registered to my Steam account, I have 22 unlocked achievements in Dwarfs!? retail and 23 unlocked achievements in Dwarfs!? Free to Play.

Oh, also, the Free to Play version of Dwarfs!? unlocked the Gimli That Axe! achievement in Killing Floor, so no issues there.

Freeman40

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 30, 2013
I've played F2P version first and got this achievement there. Then I have bought full version of Dwarfs and "Not a War-hammer" achievement isn't working there. I tried to play both games. No results. I have accumulated about 600000 gold in total. How can I get it?

Yoshiro

In Soviet Russia, Yoshiro is a cake
Staff member
Oct 10, 2005
You need to make your Steam community profile public so that Killing Floor can read the achievement.

Fabiano

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 9, 2015
2015 and so far the same problem repeates itself. I got the retail version a few days ago and so far the "Not a Warhammer achiv" didn't unlock.

I already made my profile public and replayed the game but still nothing...