• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Sound German voice actors

DevilDog (Teufelhund)

Grizzled Veteran
Feb 25, 2006
USA
We (After-Hourz) are planning on releasing the new AT-Guns we showcased a few months ago. I'm looking for someone who can provide us better German voice commands that the ones I created. Frankly, my German speaking ability is at best poor and I'm not a sound person. So, what I have right now sucks..... :)

What I'd like is fairly simple. German language commands for the following words:

"Fire" <-- used when the gun is fired.
"Ready" <-- used when the gun is ready to fire or the appropriate German term. I've been told "los" is applicable.

If you can do this please send me a PM. It can be in a single wave file and I can split them into the parts so they can be added to our .uax file. Obviously, we will give you credit for your efforts and my never ending thanks.

Thanks for any help.

Last edited:
I think its better when u use different commands

For "Ready" u can say in german:
-"Fertig"
-"Fertig geladen"
-"Nachgeladen"
-"Bereit"

And for "Fire"
-"Feuer"
-"Schuss"
-"Los"
or "Stirb du dreckiger Russe, friss Dreck!":D

I don't disagree, it would be nice. If there is more than one for each of the "ready" or "fire", it could be randomized. Just like the cannon firing sound is now (I believe it is the cannon firing).

Upvote 0
That is what Devildog pm'ed me after I sent him my voice files. They are going to rock.

06-26-2007, 02:42 AM
DevilDog (Teufelhund)
Member Join Date: Feb 2006

Re: German voice commands
Quote:Originally Posted by Lt_Kettch
So like I said I gave a try and I think want came out is not to bad.

Here is the link http://rapidshare.com/files/39240888...oices.rar.html

The link should work.

I recorded 12 voice commands six for "Ready" and six for "Fire". I gave you a varity to choose from pick what you like and think what could work. The quality of the recording and the voice acting are ok I think

That's it I guess.

That's great! Thanks. I got a few other from another person, but I can mix them up and combine them. The variety will be great. Give me a couple of days to work these into a sound file.

Once I get them I will share it back with you.

Teuf

Upvote 0
If you still need German, and it's only those few lines above I may very well be able to help. I work as a voice producer, and we do get native speaking germans in the studio every couple of weeks, I'd be more than happy to tag these onto the end of a session and they'll get recorded with professional gear.

PM me if you want to go ahead, we're actually hoping to book a german speaker for a job next week.

Upvote 0