• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

GDC 2010 starts today!

For those saying "why don't you just give us the info directly" - this is how you do proper PR. If we just give the info out on the forums, then we don't get things like the top billed story on sites like VE3D. When you give press exclusives, they can give you much better coverage. The more coverage, the more people you have to play the game with when it comes out. That's not to say we won't ever give info directly to the community, but we have to keep the big pushes for the big websites and mags.

Upvote 0
For those saying "why don't you just give us the info directly" - this is how you do proper PR. If we just give the info out on the forums, then we don't get things like the top billed story on sites like VE3D. When you give press exclusives, they can give you much better coverage. The more coverage, the more people you have to play the game with when it comes out. That's not to say we won't ever give info directly to the community, but we have to keep the big pushes for the big websites and mags.

Yeh that's true. And even though we are HELL impatient, take all the time you guys need to perfect this game. Sounds more and more awesome from what I read.

aahh... what's going on here? I scoured ALL those new screen shots.... and... buddy? NO CLOCKS. Forget animated ones.... not even cardboard ones!!!! :(

Last edited:
Upvote 0
The new gamemode looks really good for clan matches.

I'm a bit skeptical about the peripheral vision thing but i see you ditched the radar in favor of this, which is a good thing.

I thought they were going to talk more about the hero system. Changing visual is nice, but i want to know what are the bonuses, how hard is to be a hero, etc.

The Grain elevator \o/ nothing more to say.

Good work TWI.

Upvote 0
Yeh that's true. And even though we are HELL impatient, take all the time you guys need to perfect this game. Sounds more and more awesome from what I read.

aahh... what's going on here? I scoured ALL those new screen shots.... and... buddy? NO CLOCKS. Forget animated ones.... not even cardboard ones!!!! :(

Clocks? We don't need no stinkin' clocks.

Upvote 0