• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad Gaming Clan Hosted on Raid Call & Steam! (Proton Tactics X)

Metaloid

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 7, 2012
Alright guys, so my clan is finally in action!

In case you guys want to know ANY information about it, here it is!

The name of it is Proton Tactics X. It is represented as a Steam name like this: ProT x Metaloid

I, of course am the leader, and my Steam user name is, once again, ProT x Metaloidl

We have been OFFICIALLY set up at Raid Call. It is a program that is required to be download, but no worries, it is free and COMPLETELY virus free.

Here is their official website: www.raidcall.com/

The clan is also mainly relaxed. We do like friendly competition, and even plan on making a Hardcore or Competition Division in the future, as well as moving to Xbox and going to a Wider Spread of Games.

If you want to join, please feel free to apply by meeting these requirements, and having these things!

The Must Haves:

Steam Downloaded
Raid Call Downloaded
You do NOT require a mic, but it would benefit you best.

The Requirements:

You must be able to create a Raid Call account.
We require your Steam Username.
We require your Raid Call Username.

How To Sign Up for Proton Tactics X:

Apply on Raid Call by typing this number in the search bar: 4633107
If that does not work, look up this group name: Proton Tactics X (ProT x)
You must have applied correctly by filling in which of the games you play, and your Total Miner Forums Username, so that I have different means on contacting you.
Then wait for your application to be accepted before adding me on Steam.
Once you are accepted then you can add me on Steam, as well as changing your username to say this: ProT x (username)

(You can tell if you were accepted by opening the Raid Call program, going to the groups tab on the left, and clicking under "My Membership" It would say "Proton Tactics X (ProT x)")

If you need any help, or more information, please contact me at [email protected]