• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta Release [GameType] Hard mode survival

zerobr00;n2307482 said:
Does anyone know why it keeps repeating this in the server log?

Here's a fix:

First Open HardSurv.uc and add the following to the bottom
Code:
function ScoreDamage( int DamageAmount, int HealthBeforeDamage, Controller InstigatedBy, Pawn DamagedPawn, class<DamageType> damageType )
{
    STemplate.ScoreDamage(DamageAmount,HealthBeforeDamage,InstigatedBy,DamagedPawn,damageType);
}

Next open HBTemplate.uc and add the following to the bottom
Code:
function ScoreDamage(int DamageAmount, int HealthBeforeDamage, Controller InstigatedBy, Pawn DamagedPawn, class<DamageType> damageType);

Lastly open HBServer.uc and add the following to the bottom
Code:
function ScoreDamage( int DamageAmount, int HealthBeforeDamage, Controller InstigatedBy, Pawn DamagedPawn, class<DamageType> damageType )
{
    if( DamagedPawn != None )
        return;

if( InstigatedBy == none || !InstigatedBy.bIsPlayer || InstigatedBy.PlayerReplicationInfo == none || InstigatedBy.GetTeamNum() == DamagedPawn.GetTeamNum() )
    {
        return;
    }

DamageAmount = Min( DamageAmount, HealthBeforeDamage );
    KFPlayerReplicationInfo(InstigatedBy.PlayerReplicationInfo).DamageDealtOnTeam += DamageAmount;
    KFPlayerController(InstigatedBy).AddTrackedDamage(DamageAmount, damageType, InstigatedBy.Pawn.Class, DamagedPawn.Class);
}

This should get rid of the Accessed None 'Pawn' log from showing.

Upvote 0
Pirotehnik.13 Basically since the FPK is an official boss now you have to make a custom one that has the boss camera code disabled. I suggest doing this for all of the bosses. Also having a FPK as a pet on boss wave causes issues with the camera as well. I managed to fix that issue by just removing pets on boss wave. Eventually I'll make it so only FPK's don't work on there.

Upvote 0
Freebase;n2307689 said:
Pirotehnik.13 Basically since the FPK is an official boss now you have to make a custom one that has the boss camera code disabled. I suggest doing this for all of the bosses. Also having a FPK as a pet on boss wave causes issues with the camera as well. I managed to fix that issue by just removing pets on boss wave. Eventually I'll make it so only FPK's don't work on there.

Thank you. it works. =)

Upvote 0