• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta Release [GameType] Hard mode survival

Freebase;n2304872 said:
Maybe something wrong with HardModeBoss if your using that. I don't really remember its been forever since I've had any issues like that.

Freebase thanks for answering. An example of the bug I'm having

I set up on HardModeBoss to come two boss Patriarch.
In the middle of the battle spawn many Hans, one behind the other and non-stop. This is the bug.
Ever seen something like this?

Edit: Another thing.
I remember that this error started happening after I set up HardModeBoss to have Endless Wave.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Well, if I understood correctly this is the boss's wave config

BossList=(MaxPL=7,Boss="KFGameContent.KFPawn_ZedFl eshpoundking:2|ServerExt.KFPawn_ZedToxic_Patriarch |Summer.KFPawn_ZedCarnivalPatriarch")
BossList=(MaxPL=15,Boss="KFGameContent.KFPawn_ZedF leshpoundking:5|ServerExt.KFPawn_ZedToxic_Patriarc h:2|ServerExt.KFPawn_ZedDaddy_Patriarch")

Is that what you wanted to know?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
If you have Endless Wave enabled on HB and are running my mutator for Summer Carnival zeds then it will take one game for all the mods and settings to sync. Due to mechanics at the end of game entrance into gameplay. By next map vote everything should be fine. So if restarting the server either skip to boss wave using an appropriate admin cmnd and play it out or suicide and mapvote.

Upvote 0
oldschool;n2304883 said:
If you have Endless Wave enabled on HB and are running my mutator for Summer Carnival zeds then it will take one game for all the mods and settings to sync. Due to mechanics at the end of game entrance into gameplay. By next map vote everything should be fine. So if restarting the server either skip to boss wave using an appropriate admin cmnd and play it out or suicide and mapvote.

friend, can you tell me how to enable ENDLESS WAVE on HB?

Upvote 0
Add) Solves the problem when zed wave, but bug occurs when boss wave

You may want to try this for a fix during the boss wave.
Spoiler!

I put this portion as the last function call at the end of ExtPlayerController just before DefaultProperties ofc.

You are better of enabling a custom boss that has cinematics disabled to avoid this problem when the boss spawns or dies.
The game is just not made with multiple Bosses in mind and always causes a disruption in gameplay when the cinematic intro and death are played.

Example:
Code:
SpecialMoveClasses(SM_BossTheatrics)=None

Last edited:
Reactions: duk6046
Upvote 0
Pirotehnik.13;n2307181 said:
Please HELP!

Code:
[0031.76] E:\Steam\steamapps\common\killingfloor2\Development\Src\HardModeBoss\Classes\HardSurv.uc(100) : Error, Redefinition of 'function DistributeMoneyAndXP' differs from original

That means that the method signature is different: more/less/other parameters than in the base class

You can look if the override in HardSurv.uc is correct.. should be like in KFGame\Classes\KFGameInfo.uc on line 2062:
PHP:
protected function DistributeMoneyAndXP(
    class<KFPawn_Monster> MonsterClass,
    const out array<DamageInfo> DamageHistory,
    Controller Killer
)

Can you post your function from HardSurv.uc on line 100? Or maybe the complete file. Maybe it is simple enough for me to help.

Last edited:
Upvote 0