• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

[GameType] Hard mode survival

zerobr00

Sep 6, 2017
my hardmode boss is not spawning the custom zeds, someone with the same problem?

[1135.83] ScriptWarning: Accessed None 'Pawn'
HardSurv KF-GenesisComplex.TheWorld:persistentLevel.HardSurv_0
Function KFGame.KFGameInfo:ScoreDamage:0163
[1135.83] ScriptWarning: Accessed None 'Pawn'

Last edited:

forrestmark9

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 29, 2011
Change

Code:
if( Remain<=4 || Game.AIAliveCount>(KFGameReplicationInfo(WorldInfo.GRI).CurrentMaxMonsters+8) || ExtraZeds.Length==0 )
to

Code:
if( Remain<=4 || Game.AIAliveCount>(Game.SpawnManager.GetMaxMonsters()+8) || ExtraZeds.Length==0 )

Reactions: duk6046

zerobr00

Sep 6, 2017
[6692.21] ScriptWarning: Accessed None 'Pawn'
HardSurv KF-ZedsDiner.TheWorld:persistentLevel.HardSurv_0
Function KFGame.KFGameInfo:ScoreDamage:0163
Does anyone know why it keeps repeating this in the server log?

oldschool

May 1, 2015
NYC
osghc.com
KFHardModeBoss_ini

Edit this line:
Code:
EndlessBonusDosh=999999999
//This ensures a player must have this amount to buy a respawn in Endless

Freebase

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 7, 2016
kfrpg.com
zerobr00;n2307482 said:
Does anyone know why it keeps repeating this in the server log?
Here's a fix:

First Open HardSurv.uc and add the following to the bottom
Code:
function ScoreDamage( int DamageAmount, int HealthBeforeDamage, Controller InstigatedBy, Pawn DamagedPawn, class<DamageType> damageType )
{
    STemplate.ScoreDamage(DamageAmount,HealthBeforeDamage,InstigatedBy,DamagedPawn,damageType);
}
Next open HBTemplate.uc and add the following to the bottom
Code:
function ScoreDamage(int DamageAmount, int HealthBeforeDamage, Controller InstigatedBy, Pawn DamagedPawn, class<DamageType> damageType);
Lastly open HBServer.uc and add the following to the bottom
Code:
function ScoreDamage( int DamageAmount, int HealthBeforeDamage, Controller InstigatedBy, Pawn DamagedPawn, class<DamageType> damageType )
{
    if( DamagedPawn != None )
        return;

if( InstigatedBy == none || !InstigatedBy.bIsPlayer || InstigatedBy.PlayerReplicationInfo == none || InstigatedBy.GetTeamNum() == DamagedPawn.GetTeamNum() )
    {
        return;
    }

DamageAmount = Min( DamageAmount, HealthBeforeDamage );
    KFPlayerReplicationInfo(InstigatedBy.PlayerReplicationInfo).DamageDealtOnTeam += DamageAmount;
    KFPlayerController(InstigatedBy).AddTrackedDamage(DamageAmount, damageType, InstigatedBy.Pawn.Class, DamagedPawn.Class);
}
This should get rid of the Accessed None 'Pawn' log from showing.

Pirotehnik.13

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 22, 2017
Russian Federation
If on bosswave 2 or more bosses and one of them Fleshpound King, when Fleshpound King died and othes boss or bosses still alive, camera breaks and shows all the time dead fleshpound body.
Who know how fix this problem?

Freebase

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 7, 2016
kfrpg.com
Pirotehnik.13 Basically since the FPK is an official boss now you have to make a custom one that has the boss camera code disabled. I suggest doing this for all of the bosses. Also having a FPK as a pet on boss wave causes issues with the camera as well. I managed to fix that issue by just removing pets on boss wave. Eventually I'll make it so only FPK's don't work on there.

Pirotehnik.13

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 22, 2017
Russian Federation
Freebase;n2307689 said:
Pirotehnik.13 Basically since the FPK is an official boss now you have to make a custom one that has the boss camera code disabled. I suggest doing this for all of the bosses. Also having a FPK as a pet on boss wave causes issues with the camera as well. I managed to fix that issue by just removing pets on boss wave. Eventually I'll make it so only FPK's don't work on there.
Thank you. it works. =)

zerobr00

Sep 6, 2017
oldschool;n2307649 said:
KFHardModeBoss_ini

Edit this line:
Code:
EndlessBonusDosh=999999999
//This ensures a player must have this amount to buy a respawn in Endless

I think that's not it, I put it in and when it kills the boss all players gain that value. and continues giving to give respawn in endless wave

Freebase

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 7, 2016
kfrpg.com
zerobr00;n2307824 said:
I think that's not it, I put it in and when it kills the boss all players gain that value. and continues giving to give respawn in endless wave
If your using ServerExt change the following in ServerExtMut.ini

PostGameRespawnCost=999999

Also keep EndlessBonusDosh=0