• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta Release [GameType] Hard mode survival

Thank You Marco!
wink.gif

Upvote 0
I downloaded the new updated zip and placed the files on my server and it still wont start. What am I missing here? DO I need to compile or brew the new source code? Or do I just download HMB and install that on my server? I'm confused as what to do. All I know is my server won't start and it's been down since yesterday :(

Edit: Nevermind, I didn't realize at first I had to update server.ext. I compiled HardModeBoss no issues. Server is back online :D

Last edited:
Upvote 0
:eek:

It seams I missed to update HardModeBoss.u in the zipped file, I re-uploaded it now.
Server are crushed with map change.... What is wrong???

https://youtu.be/FiDgaSlBGEE

Code:
[Engine.GameInfo]
DefaultGame=HardModeBoss.HardSurv
DefaultServerGame=HardModeBoss.HardSurv

Code:
[ServerExtMut.xVotingHandler]
GameModes=(GameName="Killing Floor",GameShortName="KF",GameClass="HardModeBoss.HardSurv",Mutators=,Options=,Prefix=)

Code:
ServerActors=IpDrv.WebServer
ServerActors=ServerExtMut.ServerExtMut
ServerActors=SlotMachinesMut.SlotsMut
ServerActors=ZAMV1_1.ZedAccessoryManager
ServerActors=AccessPlus.AccessPlus

Code:
start .\Binaries\win64\kfserver kf-bioticslab?adminpassword=123?Game=HardModeBoss.HardSurv

Spoiler!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
If I may suggest, try removing all the absolutely unneccessary mutators you are running.

Like ZAMV1_1.ZedAccessoryManager (Unless you have compiled it and deem it a good copy with current update version. You could ask Skell as I believe he wrote that one. It may be out of date like Project One.)
Also reinstall your Slots with a fresh copy as per your video it is either incorrectly installed or corrupt. (*HardModBoss uses Slots- that could be causing problem also)
Then see if it works correctly. Good Luck!
confused.gif

Im not having any problems or crashes with map changes.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
If I may suggest, try removing all the absolutely unneccessary mutators you are running.

Like ZAMV1_1.ZedAccessoryManager (Unless you have compiled it and deem it a good copy with current update version. You could ask Skell as I believe he wrote that one. It may be out of date like Project One.)
Also reinstall your Slots with a fresh copy as per your video it is either incorrectly installed or corrupt. (*HardModBoss uses Slots- that could be causing problem also)
Then see if it works correctly. Good Luck!
confused.gif

Im not having any problems or crashes with map changes.

Yes.... Its ZamV1_1....

Upvote 0
Server 1035, i fixed all errors there for test but when next wave crash and bugsplat.
Spoiler!

//UPD: thanks to Marco and Tripwire :) Now all fine with dedicated server, but last one issue with client.
When player disconnect from server or mapchange bugsplat.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Updated this mod to work on latest KF2 version, also made a tiny change so that XP is distributed to each player based on the damage they deal to the zed. You can disable or increase the XP amount players get by editing MinXPDistribution=0.75 value in the ini file (0.75 means each players get at least 75 % of total XP for the kill, 0.0 means you only the XP amount for the damage you dealt, 1.0 means you always get full XP like in core game).

Upvote 0