• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Gametrailers new vid

The best video yet.

I really like the sounds. Very nicely done. Opening/closing the hatch of the tanks looks amazing as well.

What I don't like is how visible the name tags above the players is. You can see a players name from a rather far distance at 0:53. Is this relaxed realism mode?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
You can change to nativ language, germans speak german, russians, russian.

ahh Wow ... is all I can say; here I was bummed that I cant play diablo 3 atm - and I finally get to see a real/clear/concise/action packed/multiplayer clip of RO2

Wow - and also glad I can have the original voice overs -

(my wife might not like the fact this game is coming out) - she doesnt like guns that much and I have a feeling I'm going to be playing this alot!

Upvote 0
I am very eager to play after seeing this video. The cover system makes player movement much more realistic, and the bayonet animation was amazing!
The only thing remaining that worries me a bit is that automatic weapons seem way more prevalent than in RO1, or is that just to tease CoD and other more casual players?

Upvote 0