• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

GameServers taking pre-orders for KF servers

I've been with gameservers for 3 years now and i have never had a problem. I've had counter strike source and left 4 dead servers in the USA and UK with no problems. I would highly recommend anyone to rent from gameservers.
the price for a Killing Floor server at gameservers is (private 6 player $8.95) (public 6 player $11.95)

I've had 'em for almost 3 years...I've never had any issues. Dallas servers are the best in the world because they're on the LEVEL 3 Internet pipeline on seriously beefed Dual Quad-Core servers with a crapload of bandwidth.

UT2004, UT99, COD4, CODW@W, L4D, TF2, Q3, Q4, Enemy Territory Quake Wars, CSS, Mare Nostrum, and several other games We've used with Gameservers.com. We've once again, never had issues. I'm sure there are plenty of singular issues being they're the largest host in the world...but I'm sure those are isolated incidents.

I did however, have a pre-ordering issue.. I preordered it, then it never showed up...nor charged me in my Panel. GS sets up their admin panel on a per-game basis.. they may just have to catch up with the few minor bugs. they're very fast at stuff like that. In 3 years I've seen them impliment so many things, and I cannot think of a better host after trying 4 large world-wide hosts, than Gameservers for KF!!

SEE YOU ALL THERE!!!

...Seal...

Perhaps it's because we rented some of their EU servers, and not the ones in the US (which seems to be their main location).

On top of that, the games we rented for were BF2/BF2142, and the server software for those games is **** to begin with.

Upvote 0
Looks like there was a late patch that was missed on some of the servers during our rollout. The issue has been resolved and servers are now showing up on the in game browsers.

On that note - GameTracker.com has now added support for Killing Floor as well. Get your servers tracked if you haven't done so already.

Upvote 0