• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

GameServers taking pre-orders for KF servers

I hope their KF servers will be better then pretty much all of their others.

I've had really, really, lousy experiences with gameservers.com. Servers are terrible, support is very slow and inadequate.

I've been with gameservers for 3 years now and i have never had a problem. I've had counter strike source and left 4 dead servers in the USA and UK with no problems. I would highly recommend anyone to rent from gameservers.
the price for a Killing Floor server at gameservers is (private 6 player $8.95) (public 6 player $11.95)

Upvote 0
Seal's Place

Seal's Place

Just wanted you all to know that after using Gameservers.com for 3 years and better, with over 45 servers and 11 game titles.. We at {SP} have decided to take the game we once very successfully hosted as a mod server a couple times last year..with our own mutators...to retail.

We just pre-ordered a KF retail server from GS...and will be one of the first to jump on the RETAIL KF Bandwagon!!! we already have a member of our clan that has made SEVERAL very great maps and a few Seal's Place exclusives for KF in the past..Including re-working an AI actor similar to Left4Dead's making the KF mod a bit more unpredictable, as well as some story maps, and I'm sure we'll have him working on the new retail SDK, as well as myself doing some mods and mutators again like I did with the mod.

Thanks for all your work Tripwire in bringing a mod out of the closet, and fixing it's major bugs and issues, and polishing it with talent and grace!!!

...Seal...

Upvote 0
Yay I just pre ordered a Public Server from the, however got this error after giving credit card info!

Invalid Port.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/sites/clanservers.com/www2.clanservers.com/web/order/step3.php:301) in /home/sites/clanservers.com/www2.clanservers.com/web/order/step3.php on line 158
Click here to continue

Already opened up a support ticket with GameServers haven't heard anything back yet, looks like they successfully charged my CC but the account on GameServers.com doesn't look like it set up correctly!

Will keep you posted! Hope they will fix it so I'm all ready, I asked them to confirm I'm all set up & rdy even after getting the error! My Account also shows a credit already for what I paid so I guess that's good but doesn't anywhere in it say anything about Pending Server or Killing Floor name anywhere.

Upvote 0
My Company Go Network Servers will be also providing KF servers when released!

I just pmed, wilson if I am allowed to post an advertisement on this fourm.
I am also willing to put up a official KF server for them to play on.

The only current location I am providing is Los Angeles, CA
Dallas, TX
Chicago, IL
NY, NY
is coming in the phrase by the end of summer 2009 or earlier!

I am also going to be giving KF fourm members special pricing!

waiting on his approval! =)

Upvote 0
I have put a request in for the game to be added on the e-frag gameservers list.

http://www.e-frag.co.uk/

Do Gameservers already have the dedicated server package? i.e. has tripwire got an exclusive deal with them where they have sent all the dedicated server stuff to them early? If so, can you send it through to e-frag too please.... because I'd prefer to buy from them! :)

Upvote 0
I hope their KF servers will be better then pretty much all of their others.

I've had really, really, lousy experiences with gameservers.com. Servers are terrible, support is very slow and inadequate.

I've had 'em for almost 3 years...I've never had any issues. Dallas servers are the best in the world because they're on the LEVEL 3 Internet pipeline on seriously beefed Dual Quad-Core servers with a crapload of bandwidth.

UT2004, UT99, COD4, CODW@W, L4D, TF2, Q3, Q4, Enemy Territory Quake Wars, CSS, Mare Nostrum, and several other games We've used with Gameservers.com. We've once again, never had issues. I'm sure there are plenty of singular issues being they're the largest host in the world...but I'm sure those are isolated incidents.

I did however, have a pre-ordering issue.. I preordered it, then it never showed up...nor charged me in my Panel. GS sets up their admin panel on a per-game basis.. they may just have to catch up with the few minor bugs. they're very fast at stuff like that. In 3 years I've seen them impliment so many things, and I cannot think of a better host after trying 4 large world-wide hosts, than Gameservers for KF!!

SEE YOU ALL THERE!!!

...Seal...

Upvote 0
Yay I just pre ordered a Public Server from the, however got this error after giving credit card info!

Invalid Port.

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/sites/clanservers.com/www2.clanservers.com/web/order/step3.php:301) in /home/sites/clanservers.com/www2.clanservers.com/web/order/step3.php on line 158
Click here to continue

Already opened up a support ticket with GameServers haven't heard anything back yet, looks like they successfully charged my CC but the account on GameServers.com doesn't look like it set up correctly!

Will keep you posted! Hope they will fix it so I'm all ready, I asked them to confirm I'm all set up & rdy even after getting the error! My Account also shows a credit already for what I paid so I guess that's good but doesn't anywhere in it say anything about Pending Server or Killing Floor name anywhere.

Hey guys wanted to update you on this, just received a e-mail for my ticket.

It reads:

Thanks for the error report - we have addressed this issued for future signups and your account is correctly configured with a reserved Killing Floor subscription..

.. Also now the Killing Floor is showing up on my servers page! Hope this helps anyone else having this issue, Looks like GameServers.com Support it totally awesome!

Upvote 0