• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Games that should have (more) sequels

Call of Cthulhu was a great game, bugs aside. It had so much depth and style and brought you into the Mythos without expecting you to know anything about H.P Lovecraft what-so-ever.

But it didn't have Cthulhu in it :mad: Then again, your main character goes insane and commits suicide after killing Mother Hydra, so maybe having the player fight Cthulhu would be a little contradictory. ;)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Considering that the bow is far more a tool than it is a weapon, I find it suits me just fine, Quietus. It's a stealth game ;)
I want a real bow, you know one that fires an arrow at high velocity and can kill a man in one well placed shot, not the nerf action bow by H@sbro that fires in a rainbow arc at 5 meters per second and takes 12 arrows just to begin to "annoy" an enemy. If they just gave you extremely limited arrows (so you can't just go killing every guard you come across) but made them deadly like real life then I would get it.

Upvote 0
I would like to see a WII FPS based on the Pacific Theatre. I know EA made one. I've tried repress the memory of that.

Seriously:
  • Another American McGee's Alice would be cool. I know it's never going to happen but I can wish.
  • Painkiller sequel. They left me hanging in the expansion pack.
  • Oblivion expansion pack.
  • More Half Life.
  • A WWII game where you play as the restistance movements in France and Germany.

Upvote 0
Shadowrun

A small but really enjoyable adventure RPG for Sega and SNES in a setting that combines both cyberpunk and fantasy (you have gnomes, ogres, elves etc. in it). It's based on an actual pen & paper RPG (which I own too) made by FASA Corporation. And yes, I know there's a multiplayer FPS about Shadowrun being made but I can spot a flop when I see it: it's going to be made for both XBox360 and PC and you can crossplay with those two systems (meaning that Xbox owners can play online with people use PCs). But well, it's not an RPG and it seems that it'll be like Quake 3 or something. :(

Also, I hate how cyberpunk games have gone almost extinct. I really love that dark technohell setting.

Upvote 0