• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Games-Panorama interview with Alan Wilson

The interviewer is too nervous and his English is good but not usable when he is nervous. He is quite young and German I guess so we should give him a break but he needs to improve massively on his interview skills.:confused:

you do relize this might be his first big interview. i don't think they send there good/experienced interviewers to ro2 but rather to bf3, mw3 and places like that. that being said he does need improvement. :D

Upvote 0
you do relize this might be his first big interview. i don't think they send there good/experienced interviewers to ro2 but rather to bf3, mw3 and places like that. that being said he does need improvement. :D

I think this is just a kid who reviews games on youtube, he's not attached to some big company. But TWI let him in anyway, I think Cynical brit talked about him.

Upvote 0
Yes it was my first interview, not only first big one but first on :) and yes I need to improve and yes I was nervous, really nervous :)

And yes I am German ... [url]www.games-panorama.de[/URL]

Well I've worked with loads of presenters over the years and you're doing just fine. Not your fault the mic was cheap, but you asked decent questions and, most importantly, gave the interviewee the proper chance to respond. Stick with it.

Upvote 0