• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Games-Panorama interview with Alan Wilson

Apex.

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 22, 2011
pretty much stuff we already knew lol, and the interviewer breathes to heavy into the mic :/ lol

Piscator

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 26, 2006
nice interviews

nice interviews

The interviewer is too nervous and his English is good but not usable when he is nervous. He is quite young and German I guess so we should give him a break but he needs to improve massively on his interview skills.:confused:

WiFiDi

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 12, 2010
The interviewer is too nervous and his English is good but not usable when he is nervous. He is quite young and German I guess so we should give him a break but he needs to improve massively on his interview skills.:confused:
you do relize this might be his first big interview. i don't think they send there good/experienced interviewers to ro2 but rather to bf3, mw3 and places like that. that being said he does need improvement. :D

godtom

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 2, 2009
you do relize this might be his first big interview. i don't think they send there good/experienced interviewers to ro2 but rather to bf3, mw3 and places like that. that being said he does need improvement. :D
I think this is just a kid who reviews games on youtube, he's not attached to some big company. But TWI let him in anyway, I think Cynical brit talked about him.

ron_moron

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 15, 2007
Yes it was my first interview, not only first big one but first on :) and yes I need to improve and yes I was nervous, really nervous :)

And yes I am German ... [url]www.games-panorama.de[/URL]
Well I've worked with loads of presenters over the years and you're doing just fine. Not your fault the mic was cheap, but you asked decent questions and, most importantly, gave the interviewee the proper chance to respond. Stick with it.