• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Gameplay, are you happy?

Gameplay, are you happy?

• I'm newcomer and I'm happy!

Votes: 67 15.9%
  • I'm newcomer and I'm not.

Votes: 27 6.4%
  • I'm RO:O vet and I'm happy!

Votes: 148 35.1%
  • I'm RO:O vet and I'm not!

Votes: 180 42.7%

• Total voters
I agree with you all that say this feels like unpolished COD on hardcore mode. I think a big part of the discontent is that for now all the maps are based in stalingrad, and some people just don't like urban maps, like I do.

I like that you fixed stats (mostly) and that I'm not that laggy. The voices in the game are really nice, they actually say useful stuff that I'd be dead if they hadn't been said, like machinegunner a split second before a burst ran at my head or "GRENADE!" which I wouldn't have realized over the sound of all the gun fire. The animations are really nice too.

It will be perfect when we get new maps and WW1 and Rising Sun mods :D

Reactions: Cyper
Upvote 0
At first, I wasn't fond of how quick everything felt but thats only because I'm so used to playing RO. The game has really grown on me and I really enjoy playing it now. The gameplay is great and as long as you play your class as intended then everything should be hunky dory. The only complaint I have about RO2, along with many other players, is the weapon loadouts; not because it effects the gameplay THAT much but because it isn't authentic.

Upvote 0