• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Game Quotes

No Glory

Grizzled Veteran
Dec 6, 2009
BC, Canada
Feel free to post your favorite GAME (there's a thread for regular) quotes and have others guess the game!

1. "The Moose is on the loose!"

2. "Didn't we have some fun though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said 'Goodbye' and you were like 'NO WAY!' and then I was all 'We pretended we were going to ###&@# you'? That was great."

3. "Hell yeah baby! Everyone wants to see the cole train play!"

Any guesses? :p

Can't get rid of underline on #2 ><

EDIT:
The first person to answer the previous person's question is the one who posts the new questions!!!

(Yes, The moose is on the loose is from TS:FP)

Last edited:
Reactions: Harb
2. "Didn't we have some fun though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said 'Goodbye' and you were like 'NO WAY!' and then I was all 'We pretended we were going to ###&@# you'? That was great."
Portal.

3. "Hell yeah baby! Everyone wants to see the cole train play!"
GoW?

My own:
"Ion cannon, ready to rumble".

Upvote 0
"The enemy within those walls is just a bunch of goat-licking arsemonkeys!" (hint* general's speeches:D)

"It'll be a one man cheeseburger apocolypse!"

"Who do you think you are, bleedin action man?"
(You can't honestly miss that one)

Also, from the same game as the first one:

" Blast their eyes!! The enemy has entered the gates"

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I said come in, don't stand there! I said come in, don't stand there! I said come in, don't stand there! I said come in, don't stand there! I said come in, don't stand there! I said come in, don't stand there! I said come in, don't stand there! I said come in, don't stand there! I said come in, don't stand there! I said come in, don't stand there! I said come in, don't stand there! I said come in, don't stand there! I said come in, don't stand there! I said come in, don't stand there! I said come in, don't stand there! I said come in, don't stand there! I said come in, don't stand there! I said come in, don't stand there! I said come in, don't stand there!

Upvote 0
I said come in, don't stand there! I said come in, don't stand there! I said come in, don't stand there! I said come in, don't stand there! I said come in, don't stand there! I said come in, don't stand there! I said come in, don't stand there! I said come in, don't stand there! I said come in, don't stand there! I said come in, don't stand there! I said come in, don't stand there! I said come in, don't stand there! I said come in, don't stand there! I said come in, don't stand there! I said come in, don't stand there! I said come in, don't stand there! I said come in, don't stand there! I said come in, don't stand there! I said come in, don't stand there!

I lolled.

Upvote 0