• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Game keeps crashing

For now, try making sure when you load the game your player profile pic seems loaded in correctly and it isn't using a default KF one. This seems to help reduce the current crash players are seeing on PlayStation. We are investigating what has changed and what may be the cause of this so we can address it.

Upvote 0
Same here! I play only the medic class on the PS5. This has been going on for weeks. I tried deleting & reloading, ( which helped for a little while,) and changing regions, which also helped for a little while. But it's still crashing
🤦🏼‍♀️
Ugh.

As for my Playstation profile picture. I'm using one that I've used before but I downloaded it on my PS4, before I upgraded to the PS5. 30DE27C0-A4FE-4983-BF06-B9A043CD31D0.jpeg

Upvote 0
I don't believe that the medic buffs is what causing the issue here since the crashing issue appeared right after or shortly after the winter update, while the medic buff issue has been around since the Halloween update. The issue mainly regards to player count since you can play without issue on solo, but on public matches when 3 or more players are in or joined the match the game will crash.

Reactions: TDM11
Upvote 0
I agree. But what I would really like to know is, can it be fixed?
I just tried playing it before typing this reply and it crashed on me 3 times. This is has become really dissapointing, as I have been an avid KF2 player since day one, & I miss playing it.😣😖😢🥺
P.S,
Thank you for responding to my post and for all the hard work that you and your team are doing in trying to resolve this.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0