• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

game freezes on map load ( 90% of the time )

I got the same thing on Solo play--multiplayer play works just fine-----try turning down the graphics in the settings and see if it will switch maps---i tryed that and it worked after turning it down to medium-----know we all want super-de-duper high quality graphics here but hey it's life and you don't always get what you want :p

Upvote 0
I got the same thing on Solo play--multiplayer play works just fine-----try turning down the graphics in the settings and see if it will switch maps---i tryed that and it worked after turning it down to medium-----know we all want super-de-duper high quality graphics here but hey it's life and you don't always get what you want :p
i have a gtx285 and quad core q9400. i dont think thats the solution lol

Upvote 0
Yeah it's not the graphics. The last update caused something very weird with KF. I can only play one match at a time, regardless of how long it is. Once that match is over, I have to restart KF. When the server loads a new map, my game freezes and I have to hard-restart my computer. I think Putz had said that nobody in TWI had issues until the update actually dropped, so I assume they're as mystified as we are.

Upvote 0