• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Game freezes after loading map

Lordrac

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 9, 2011
Happens so much to the point that i cant play the game on most days. Sometimes it does not freeze immediately, such as when i spawn, i will move about for like 5 seconds, then all the players seem to be frozen in what they are doing (players running forward, ducking in cover, etc, just frozen and repeated)
I cant join any server.. it was essentially the same in RO1, just not as severe.
EDIT:
Also got a steam auth error for no reason, after playing 30min on a server which i joined through a friend.

Last edited:
I'm just going to bump the **** out of this until i get the help i deserve.

Maybe if you looked you would see your solution.

As clearly deserve 'help', i'll provide a clue.

may others have had the same issue, including me, there are many threads and even a sticky that resolves this issue, i suspect it is to do with your router and disconnects and is in fact a Steam issue.

That is more that you deserve. :rolleyes:

Upvote 0
Maybe if you looked you would see your solution.

As clearly deserve 'help', i'll provide a clue.

may others have had the same issue, including me, there are many threads and even a sticky that resolves this issue, i suspect it is to do with your router and disconnects and is in fact a Steam issue.

That is more that you deserve. :rolleyes:

None of the threads are related to this problem..

Upvote 0
Happens so much to the point that i cant play the game on most days. Sometimes it does not freeze immediately, such as when i spawn, i will move about for like 5 seconds, then all the players seem to be frozen in what they are doing (players running forward, ducking in cover, etc, just frozen and repeated)
I cant join any server.. it was essentially the same in RO1, just not as severe.
EDIT:
Also got a steam auth error for no reason, after playing 30min on a server which i joined through a friend.

Yes, pretty much the same thing here.
I have tried every fix I could find by searching the internet, but nothing seems to work.

Is it possible to get refunds from steam when things like this happen?

Upvote 0