Game freezes after entering spectator mode

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Miss_Alien

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 1, 2021
Every time I die and enter spectator mode, my game freezes and I have to close it using the task manager. I have been having this issue for the past 2 weeks.
It happens regardless of map, perk, and difficulty (I mostly play Suicidal/HoE)

s5yn3t

Grizzled Veteran
Sep 20, 2015
You can try doing the classic fix and see if that helps (more often than not, it fixes some of the jank that game might bring up)

Corrupted Configuration:
  1. Navigate to: C:\Users\[your name]\Documents\My Games.
  2. Delete the "KillingFloor2" folder.
  3. Try playing the game now.
( You might want to back up your KFinput.ini file, just to not lose your binds and mouse settings)

Sep 23, 2020
Every time I die and enter spectator mode, my game freezes and I have to close it using the task manager. I have been having this issue for the past 2 weeks.
It happens regardless of map, perk, and difficulty (I mostly play Suicidal/HoE)
Strange, I never had this happen to me before so I don't really know a way to fix that

Reactions: Miss_Alien