• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

PC Game does NOT recognize mouse movements to look around

arrebel13

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 13, 2022
Game does NOT recognize mouse movements to look around but buttons work fine. Seems the may have been designed for controller only and not a mouse. Seems others have the same issue as well even with my $100 gaming mouse. Is tis going to be fixed or do we start warning people to not get it unless they own a controller?

Having almost only used a mouse to play maneater, I can assure you mouse controls work. Not sure what is happening in your instance here. What mouse do you have? And are you using windows default drivers or brand drivers?
Using the Logitech G903 gaming mouse with logitech updated drivers, its a wireless mouse maybe game doesn't support wireless?

Upvote 0
Using the Logitech G903 gaming mouse with logitech updated drivers, its a wireless mouse maybe game doesn't support wireless?
It should, it accepts standard Windows input devices and Xinput controllers. Do you happen to have any other peripherals plugged in such as a joystick or other device that could be used for input? If so, could you try unplugging it?

Upvote 0
I'm having a similar issue, I don't thing the application has properly captured the mouse. The clicks go through to the icons on my desktop and sometime my start bar opens, I lose movement control as a result. It's a shame, I only just started this and I cannot kill aggressive prey as a result. I tried Fullscreen and window mode, in windowed mode I can see the application struggling to keep hold of the mouse.

Upvote 0