• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

PC Game crashing issue.

Admiral Breaker

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 14, 2020
Just got Maneater last night. I played about an hour. After which I tried to load the game up this morning, and now it will load the game menu (with audio), then the game loses audio when selecting the save file. Game loads the save file (still no audio) and then while loading the grotto, and moving the shark, (at this point sill no audio), the game will hard lock forcing me to force quit the game. No error codes or anything. I have already uninstalled, and reinstalled the game, ran verify, and repaired the x64 Visual Studio redistributable, and still the game will repeat this issue. It even does it on new game creation too. This game in unplayable. Also I am not using any type of controller nor is one even plugged into my computer, just Mouse and keyboard.

System specs:
i7-5930K @ 3.50Ghz
Asrock Extreme6 X99 (bios P3.50 Latest BIOS)
32GB DDR4 (2 kits of Corsair VENGEANCE LPX 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4 DRAM 2400MHz C16 Memory Kit - Black)
256GB WD NVME Black boot drive, 1TB Mushkin SATA SSD(game is installed here), and various other Hard drives
Gigabyte GTX 1080 Windforce 3x OC with 446.14 Driver installed.

Attachments

• NVIDIA System Information 06-14-2020 16-00-23.txt
    3.5 KB · Views: 1
Hi

Dont know if this will help but my game ran great then i updated nvidia drivers to version 446.14 and the game crashed and hardlocked i also had to restart pc, so i went and did a clean install of nvidia driver 442.74 and so far it has run great a few stutters but so far so good,

Hope this helps dude as it is a really fun game the best in a very long time ( well for me it is )

Peace

Upvote 0
Hi

Dont know if this will help but my game ran great then i updated nvidia drivers to version 446.14 and the game crashed and hardlocked i also had to restart pc, so i went and did a clean install of nvidia driver 442.74 and so far it has run great a few stutters but so far so good,

Hope this helps dude as it is a really fun game the best in a very long time ( well for me it is )

Peace

I tried it and still it is crashing. Game is at this time is not playable. Time to open up a support ticket.

Upvote 0