• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Game Crashes PS5

We are investigating reports of crashing on PS5 and investigating for fixes and performance improvements. If there is anything in particular that is going on when you crash, we'd be interested in any details. For example if it seems to be happening on a specific map or with a specific gadget or ability.

Upvote 0
We are investigating reports of crashing on PS5 and investigating for fixes and performance improvements. If there is anything in particular that is going on when you crash, we'd be interested in any details. For example if it seems to be happening on a specific map or with a specific gadget or ability.
I have also been having crashes on ps5 a little in solo a lot when playing team especially if pre lobbied with friends it practically a garuntee that the host will crash at the start of game if not at start a little bit into it

Upvote 0
I’m not the original poster but I’ve also experienced very frequent crashes. Every time it’s happened I’ve been interacting with an object wether that be hacking, picking something up, etc.

Upvote 0
Has this issue been resolved? I keep crashing every 2 minutes and it takes about 30 attempts before I can load into a match, it typically doesn't crash once the match has begun however getting there is the issue, yet my friends don't have the problem at all. So i it my console or is the crashing issue not resolved yet?

Upvote 0
Has this issue been resolved? I keep crashing every 2 minutes and it takes about 30 attempts before I can load into a match, it typically doesn't crash once the match has begun however getting there is the issue, yet my friends don't have the problem at all. So i it my console or is the crashing issue not resolved yet?
Those fixes and other improvements mentioned in this post have already gone live.

Upvote 0