• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

PC Game Crashes constantly after first game session.

Zypheron

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 13, 2020
So I bought this game yesterday (12 of june) and played normally for like an hour and a half. Now I dont have any sound and cannot load my save game , the game crashes shortly after trying to load or create a new save game. I tried using keyboard since I read that controllers can cause this (lmao) but to no avail. Also epic support gave me the finger basically and told me to come here or refund.

So I bought this game yesterday (12 of june) and played normally for like an hour and a half. Now I dont have any sound and cannot load my save game , the game crashes shortly after trying to load or create a new save game. I tried using keyboard since I read that controllers can cause this (lmao) but to no avail. Also epic support gave me the finger basically and told me to come here or refund.
Ok, what is your System Specs ( Motherboard, CPU, RAM, Graphics Card ). and peripherals used.

the more info people give, the better they can help find and fix, these bugs.

Upvote 0
Me, I have had only the Laser Light Rays Graphics glitch happen to me on PC.

MoBo: Dell (Inspiron Series, 2011-2012)

CPU: Intel i5 2320 3.00 GHz ----2nd Gen Intel came with MoBo.

RAM: 8 GiG Crucial ---- Came With 4 GiGs RAM, I Added 4 More.

Graphics Card: eVGA ( NVidia ) GTX660 2 GiG ---- Store Bought GPU

Power Supplie: Corsair TX650 ---- Aftermarket PSU

Case: Open Air Thermaltake ----Aftermarket Case.

Mouse: Logitech Laser Mouse ( M-U0007 ) ---- Store Bought Mouse

Keyboard: Microsoft Natural ( Ergonomic 4000 v 1.0 ) ---- Store Bought Keyboard

Controler: Xbox One X Controller. ---- Came with my Xbox One X

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I too am having this issue. I have already go through the verify process and uninstall and reinstall the game too.

My topic was deleted. So I am posting here to follow this.

System Specs
CPU - intel i7-5930k
Motherboard- Asrock Extreme6 X99
GPU - Gigabyte GTX 1080 Windforce x3 OC GPU (Driver 443.14)
Memory - 32GB Corsiar Vengence LPX memory (not in XMP mode)

I can provide more information if needed.

Upvote 0