• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

G15 Feedback and suggestions

Im going to get a G15 this week if you havnt read my post.
I knew ROOF guys would support it thoughly you guys rule

Anyway IMO there is no point moving things off the screen onto the g15

I would rather display information on it that does not show up on the HUD
ie scores (and stuff like that that requires a complete change in view)

IMO the whole point of the LCD on the g15 is to display information normaly shown on the score menu or anyother areas

Also being able to remove the on screen text to the g15 breaks my rule but would make things alot easier and clearer for us privliged (or soon to be) few.

For me I expect scores and text from other players as a G15 option in RO
All other ideas I have are HAXOR!!DAFA!@Q!! ONOES!
like bullet counters etc

O and with the score display im yet to see it but i presume it places the users scores central?

The G15 displays your score and the scores of the top 3 people in the room, so that's really useful (especially in those servers that don't have a kill log at the top right so you can cheat and use that as an indicator to tell you whether or not you killed the guy). There are also 3 other modes, but I almost never use them, so I'm not sure what they are. I personally find it very useful for RO matches, but maybe that's just because I'm lazy and like having one less button to press.

In any case, I <3 my G15.

Upvote 0
Yea thats the whole point of spending 50 more to get a lcd display

So i dont have to press the score button :)

BANG BANG YOUR ALL DEAD IN 2DAYS!

OMG I PLUGGED IN MY g15
OMG OMG OMG
I got a itunes plugin thats heav'n !!!!!
I got a teamspeak plugin!!!!!!!
I use the stock clock email counter mainly cause i disabled everything i dont need so i have it auto rotating and it works well and isnt a hassle
its 156am and i dont want to stop using it

the itunes plugin is amazing its better than having a ipod built into your keyboard its like having a itunes thingy that microsoft would proberly sell for 100bucks
heck i payed 150 for this but this is sooo much leeter
omg it has a virtual pet program!!!!!!
dam couldnt use it but i dont care i love typing on my g15
g15 is now my god
lol i programd my first macro

"hello im harry i have a g15 keyboard it records and plays keystrokes ie a macro instanly even though i cant spell/type for **** i pwn you anyway! :)"

i sent that to everyone on msn multiple times to plp away

well this is amazing and i have the lights off cause it glows

this is a huge differernce in configeration from my old keyboard but all ready im typing really fast
the keys are alot slienter
im sure when i hold a key down it repeats slower than my old keyboard

anyway the wire routers work a treat on my microsoft mouse

Um since i own one feel free to ask me questions
obviously RO players wont haev a problem because the kind devs have gifted the g15 with support

but i heard other older games are pretty limted in using the special features.

k im off to the stalker forums to hassle for g15 support

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHE my keyboard pwnts how am i gona sleep!!!!!

Yea love my g15 the display that shows objectives is the best saves bringing the map up as I have the status of objectives constantly displayed its so great

Last edited:
Upvote 0