• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Sound Future support for client side weapon sounds?

i strongly support the idea of custom content, i started out with making custom sounds for DoD, and i cant imagine doing what i do today without that experience. however, its noy my call.

i wish anyone luck with getting custom sounds up to the same amplitude level as the ones ingame, i have had a really really hard time compressing, limiting, amplifying to get them where they are and still sound somewhat good, there isnt much headroom, and whats ingame is as good/loud as i could get them.

Upvote 0
i strongly support the idea of custom content, i started out with making custom sounds for DoD, and i cant imagine doing what i do today without that experience. however, its noy my call.

i wish anyone luck with getting custom sounds up to the same amplitude level as the ones ingame, i have had a really really hard time compressing, limiting, amplifying to get them where they are and still sound somewhat good, there isnt much headroom, and whats ingame is as good/loud as i could get them.

Yeah I noticed how loud they are. When I try to increase their volume they turn messy.

What was your name when you were making custom sounds for DoD??

Upvote 0