• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Future Female Character Ideas?

I personally think that "sexy" should be avoided when it comes to making female KF characters.

The male KF characters we have already aren't hot-bods so following that logic, women shouldn't be either.

Besides if they did take that approach TWI will probably get a load of feminists on these boards complaining about how women in the game are being treated like objects. Soooo... yeah. Keep it down-to-earth a bit.

Upvote 0
Well, I'm in the process of creating a female constable.

Something along these lines - minus the jacket and stab vest.

policewoman_1398386c.jpg

Maybe we'll get a new rig and animations, if so that'll be cool.

Upvote 0
I personally think that "sexy" should be avoided when it comes to making female KF characters.

The male KF characters we have already aren't hot-bods so following that logic, women shouldn't be either.

Besides if they did take that approach TWI will probably get a load of feminists on these boards complaining about how women in the game are being treated like objects. Soooo... yeah. Keep it down-to-earth a bit.

Good point. Stupid internet. :mad:

Maybe just regular-type nurse or doctor then. To go along with our intrepid paramedic, Alfred Anderson?

Upvote 0
http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=3005&d=1291805887

That is exactly what we need :rolleyes:
Good old times... that thread about legs... it still lays deep in my heart.
I just want to have the way to see my feet if I get to play as girl who is walking barefoot with legs exposed :D
Okay, now I bet I sound really weird, but come on, I bet most guys would want that :)

EDIT: If someone wondered what topic I was refering to:
http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=49724&highlight=legs

Reactions: lammah
Upvote 0
This is KF, not Tomb Raider. The sleeveless Ash Harding is fine, but lose any more clothing and the character's going to start looking ridiculously skimpy.

Then again, this is a game with outfits like a chicken suit and the TF2 Pyro, so ridiculous isn't exactly new territory. I guess what I wouldn't like about a scantily clad female character is that it's just so overdone. Every female character I've ever seen in a video game ever is either a totally ugly villain or some hot girl who's dressed in super tight clothes that expose a lot of skin (this is a BAD thing in a zombie/monster apocalypse). The only exception that comes to mind is like, Yuna, from Final Fantasy 10. She's wearing like two dresses at once.

Upvote 0
Every female character I've ever seen in a video game ever is either a totally ugly villain or some hot girl who's dressed in super tight clothes that expose a lot of skin (this is a BAD thing in a zombie/monster apocalypse). The only exception that comes to mind is like, Yuna, from Final Fantasy 10. She's wearing like two dresses at once.
How about Portal 2? Of what I remember Chell is not ugly, not hot either.

Upvote 0
A female character can look sexy yet battle-ready at the same time, such as the new female DLC.

My suggestions for female skins:
- combat nurse (like the male green paramedic model)
- constable (as suggested above by Gartley)
- paratrooper
- Office worker, or basically a female version of Mr. Foster (business jacket, blouse, slacks, with loafers)
- the casual (jeans, jacket, boots, t-shirt, baseball cap)

Upvote 0
I seem to remember the female soldier in KF mod having rather prominent cleavage... A pinch of sexiness is fine for KF; it has the atmosphere of a B-movie, and those usually have more than a pinch. The trader already rapes us with words.

That being said, I'd actually like to see an actual female soldier in a full BDU with an ammo harness, shades and a headset, nothing showing except her head. Just give her enough curves underneath that you can tell it's a girl without seeing her face.

Post-op Scully and Foster would certainly be awesome and popular. If it ever happens I'd certainly play as Michelle Noble.

If you're
Spoiler!
and want to see more revealing outfits, though, I guess you could make it less ridiculous by making a frogwoman/SEAL type girl in a wetsuit with one of those AK-type chest ammo rigs that sits low and a closed circuit rebreather on her back. Or, since the KF cast included civilians I guess you could just bring in some hos - they're naturally attracted to showers of dosh.

Pretty sure they'd have been here already for the stalker.

Last edited:
Upvote 0