• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Funny and Cool RO ScreenShots.

Dont know what happend but I thought i would of made a great sig

MYMIND_edited-1.png

Upvote 0
Its a map called Bondeeival or Topgun. Deeival did almost all the work. I made the car texures and submited the horns. It was my idea. Ill push deeival or I will continue to finish the final version for public servers. It will be 1/4 flying cars and 3/4 land cars on Bondarevo. Custom Land cars: Pavel Car, Jew Car, Dukes of Hazard car, Gay Car, Corporate Sponsor Car, umm I think thats about it. We will add more. Flying cars: Fighter and Bomber. Hobo did the skins for those.

Uniform Glitch:
Shot00063.jpg

Being a trator:
Shot00173.jpg

Upvote 0
Yes, the English text has very little to do with the Russian text, purposefully. Through this discrepancy, words in both languages become more semioticised. The third layer of meaning has to do with Family Guy and the Star Wars-esque quote from it. Another layer... etc., etc.

The meaning is in the eye of the beholder. It can actually be conceived of as quite a complex political commentary of the Soviet totalitary system. Or just a gag about drinking.

As for "оболдель" - it's always been used in the context "nuts", as in "are you nuts/ are you off your rocker" by my father. My fiance confirms that. Whether it has anything to do with drunkness and the like, you'd have to ask Bolt, or whoever more learned in the Russian ways.

There ;) Carry on, these are not the muzhiki you are looking for.

Upvote 0