• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Full Auto Pistol for Gunslinger

If we're to give the Gunslinger a fully automatic weapon, I think it might might be best to think "Tier 5".

Personally, I think you're thinking too small in regards to full auto Gunslinger weapons. Yes, i still think Dual OA-93 "Pistols" would be the best choice for a Gunslinger Tier 5.

Upvote 0
Aleflippy;n2333188 said:
The main issue I have whenever I see that idea is : how ludicrous would the damage be with the "rack-em-up" skill?

Scoring multiple headshots in quick succession could be stupidly effective, don't you think?

I think the best way to balance this would be to have a full auto pistol deal 25 Ballistic_Handgun, with dual pistols firing two shots at once rather than increase the RoF (Effectively 50 damage per trigger pull). Have re-post of something i posted on the Steam forums a while back

OA-93 "Pistol"

Perk: Gunslinger, Commando (Singular "Pistol" only)
Price: $1000 + $1000
Weight: 4 + 4
Damage: 25 Ballistic_Handgun*
Penetration: 2
Mag size + Max ammo: 30 + 270
Rate of Fire: 600RPM
Other: Singular "pistol" will count as a primary weapon.
Other (2): Dual-wielding does not increase rate of fire, but instead fires two shots simultaneously
  • Fire mode is full auto only
  • Alt-fire switches between aiming styles when in ironsights
  • Legally classified as a pistol in the United States, this weapon falls under that definition in the loosest term possible
*30 Ballistic_AssaultRifle could probably work too, though that would make it worse against fleshpounds than the .500 Magnums

At 25 damage, a full magazine with dual "pistols" would deal the same damage as a pair of .500 Magnums

Reactions: Aleflippy
Upvote 0