• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Friend tanking

I'd like to see another feature added into the tanks and APCs option for allowing humans in.

I think if you want to allow humans in, it'll open the slots up to the public. But if you click no, you should have an option somewhere to invite specific people on the server into your tank with you. This will help having people who actually communicate being able to join your tank crew and help inviting your friends into the tank so you can tank together without any others.

It'd be a nice option to have. (also fix squad menu bugs ._.)

this should have been there from day one. who wants a guy who doesn't communicate or listen to you, in the tank? it's why just about everyone selects, "don't allow". tanking would be a ball, with two or three friends on teamspeak.

Haha exactly! I was in teamspeak with amy friend and we were having it up. It was so much fun. Then some random guy comes in and takes the driver position and started driving around and not even talking or listening to us, which sucks :| So me and my friend bailed out of the tank due to the fact that we literally had no control over what we did :/

Upvote 0