• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Fresh Halloween update, fresh loads of crashes everywhere

Migunne

Grizzled Veteran
  • Sep 23, 2010
    Hi all,

Happy halloween event game for all whos not having this classic crash message. Im not enjoying it and lots of my friendslist either because, when at main game site, we press to Options or Inventory and crashes with bugsplats window. This happening all time. Other of my friends dsnt ahppens this, only when wanting to find filtered sv in HoE dsnt find or crashes after few seconds either. FIX IT, T.I.A.

PD: Ive a 3,400€ of PC, aint about SSD, installation corruption dat packs and optic fiber.

Still crashes when pressing any option from main game site. Deleted game, after installed again, allowed as administrator steam and KF separately. Entered to vcredist and installed microsoft 2015 2012 and 2010 x64 (ive win 7 and always ran ok with it). Same issue: crashes (stops running and shows the desktop mouse icon apart of the ingame one). Make a hotfix about corrupted some files installation of client to client e.g. or i will make a force of refund of all my purchases, its up to you.

PD: I reinstalled game from 0 four times (52gb), deleted fk2 folder from My games and otehr stuff suggested around googling and nothing works. Checekdd my ssd for possible defrag of game. Checked nvidia and phyx and all correct suposely when sorting or setting for performance or mid quality. Even i reinstalled for wrong drivers vs ur new client number 1071. FIX IT, its ur fault after I downloading and applying ur data of new patch and event, nothing happened before that 2 days ago.

Last edited:
    Upvote 0
    omano;n2325017 said:
    User to User forum, didn't you read? Go to their support website open a ticket.

PS: writing this kind of post threatening people is not gonna help you, at all.

From user to user: did u read what i typed at my second post ¿?. No you dont, gonna give u a clue: "So Tw wont answer about their fault issue yet ?" . That means ticket.

PD: updated driver of nvida for new recently one released, still the same. Have no more to say. U dnt make hotfix, then here is ur result from ppl who we cant play because ur devs fault.

Upvote 0
    No that does not mean you opened a ticket on their official support website and are now waiting for a reply here on the forum, that meant you didn't receive a reply here on the forum from TWI. I'm not english but you obviously lack the basics in communication.

What about giving most possible information, like the most obvious one, log and/or crash dumps? Being a cry baby never help anyone.

Upvote 0