• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Squad [french team] la f.

Lmao i would be scared that my squad surrenders in the middle of the round when i join a french squad :rolleyes:

Just because we're french ? You know i always see american or english players lose in Hell on Earth, but i always see french players win without problem. So how can i say that... Stop kick players juste because they're french ;) i never tell in my post anything on the english or american or other players ... So please don't speak about stereotypes.

French T BAG you :rolleyes:

Reactions: Lacedaemonius
Upvote 0
Well, have a look on the other threads: People from all over Europe (not only UK) are respecting the forum and it's English language. Everyone is trying to learn English and improve their English to communicate with people from all over the world. Only FRENCH PEOPLE seem to think that FRENCH is the one and only and most important language in the whole world - spoken by almost everyone.

And that's another reason for why so many Europeans dislike the french gaming community. I hope that "globalization" will become a topic in french education in the next 500 years - or maybe a bit earlier.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Just because we're french ? You know i always see american or english players lose in Hell on Earth, but i always see french players win without problem. So how can i say that... Stop kick players juste because they're french ;) i never tell in my post anything on the english or american or other players ... So please don't speak about stereotypes.

French T BAG you :rolleyes:

At least we didn't lose every war that wasn't fought against ourselves or had most of the work done by another nation(s)
And that goes for pretty much every country BUT yours

also nice group name, very original

Attachments

• whywehatefrance.jpg
    whywehatefrance.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Well, have a look on the other threads: People from all over Europe (not only UK) are respecting the forum and it's English language. Everyone is trying to learn English and improve their English to communicate with people from all over the world. Only FRENCH PEOPLE seem to think that FRENCH is the one and only and most important language in the whole world - spoken by almost everyone.

And that's another reason for why so many Europeans dislike the french gaming community. I hope that "globalization" will become a topic in french education in the next 500 years - or maybe a bit earlier.

It's always the same, we are french so we we are ****ing stupid poeple... You know i never said that french is the one and only and most important language in the world, but because you're a racist people you think it and hate the first french who speak french where some poeple speak english, i want to say that english isn't the one and only and most important language in the whole world and same for the french, but you said it because you don't know speak french and of course that's a stupid language, isn't it ? Each language are important in the whole world. Don't hate poeple because they're french ou english or irish or more ... don't like us ? Ok but don't show it and try to understand. we don't hate you so don't hate us just because whe speak an other language, it's racist

Upvote 0
You know, just because his thread turned out to 'disappoint' you guys, that's still no reason to be so prejudice against him.

Have you blubber nuts forgotten this is the INTERNET?

Let bygones be bygones, if he wishes to make a post in french, by all means let him be, there's nothing against it. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean you have to post a huge sign telling everyone to look away. Hell, if that was allowed I'd be posting all over the forums about how a community sucks donkey nuts for taking the series of DOOM and trying to force it into a cluster5!%$ of a map and serving it for all you arse-munchers to get it.

http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/announcement.php?f=52&a=1

Professional, constructive, negative criticism is welcome, but you're all taking the piss here. Not cool bro.

Upvote 0
It's always the same, we are french so we we are ****ing stupid poeple... You know i never said that french is the one and only and most important language in the world, but because you're a racist people you think it and hate the first french who speak french where some poeple speak english, i want to say that english isn't the one and only and most important language in the whole world and same for the french, but you said it because you don't know speak french and of course that's a stupid language, isn't it ? Each language are important in the whole world. Don't hate poeple because they're french ou english or irish or more ... don't like us ? Ok but don't show it and try to understand. we don't hate you so don't hate us just because whe speak an other language, it's racist

I don't hate you. But your behavior is disrespectful. What if I'm gonna start and talk German and ignore all the people that dont understand me. And that you're posting it in French just shows me that french people don't give a damn about other cultures and the web-language "English".

If the forum was french, I would start to learn it and write only in french. But it's not.

Reactions: kablooie!
Upvote 0

Eh no need to be so harsh on the French. While i dont live in Europe, i do know that the French are very proud of their language, but not to the extent that you've made it sound like. hey and they should be proud, a crapload of countries speak french.
Now a bit back on topic-ish, are you guys all from france or are any of you like quebecois, or from morroco or something.

Upvote 0
IF he is french and wanna play with french ppl, no better place than to advertise on the game's forum itself in the langage he is sure other french ppl will understand...

It was advertised at first and on topic title...So if you are not interested, don't even post here. I, for my par, am french, so feel free to add me on steam. same nick.

please OP, ignore them, they are just moron.

I never post here because it's crowded by elitist jerk (wink @ wow's player). its bad their opinion is more heard than another ppl (see suggestion forum / tweaking game with dev topics) because they have just killed the motivation of "normal" ppl to come.

Cheers.

Last edited:
Upvote 0