• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Free Fall Booster Pack now available on Steam

I suspect I speak for most people if not everyone when I say thank you for tweaking the MGs. The difference in their lethality now is well, impressive to say the least.

Should give riflemen a far harder time trying to plug a well entrenched MG now:cool:

GOOD :) i was getting sick of being sniped by guyz with PPSH's and rifles when i was putting accurate or sustained fire them and hitting nothing but dirt then bang one shot by them i am dead, i am saying good not just from a MGers point of view i have shot MGers with one shot myself in the past when they were putting alot of fire on me and missing.

PIle.

Upvote 0
Best update ever! The new tanks and tank fixes make maps like Arad a even playing field! I kid you not!

The MG fixes make the MGs so much more easy to handel. I already see way more intrest in the MG class than before and people are getting more kills per second with them than they ever did before!

Upvote 0